Pages

Sunday 17 October 2010

Fairies for Athina!!!




Hi all,
Since before my pregnancy I used to buy myself the comics Faries... yes, I'm a big child.... and loved the characters and the style of the drawing - moviments, colours, scenarios, etc... - and then I thought I could also create a scenario with the Disney Fairies and turn it into reality in my bedroom at my parents' home in Recife / Brazil - where we spent our summer time this year!
I cut the fairies at home in Germany and painted them here... in Brazil I prepared the wall and painted the scenario there and could fix the Fairies at the end, the same way I did in Athina's room at our place.
Again, full of small animals, to which we showed Athina all the time and she seemed to enjoy looking, although she was only 4 months old....
Also I had the idea to reproduce two plush animals Athina has, the centipede and another colorful one.
I was soooo excited to finish this project and when it was finished - wow - I was so happy with the result! More than happy!
Many kisses to all,
Andréa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...