Pages

Wednesday 20 October 2010

Happy birthday ATHINA - 1. anniversary Athina's spring













Dear all,
I have great pleasure to present to you the decoration of the first anniversary of my treasure Athina.
The theme was Athina's spring, but I didn't use the usual theme with flowers with eyes and little animals on the forest but polka dots, picnic and gifts to guests with reference to garden.
The colours were yellow, green, pink and violet and its nuances for the main table and red polka dots for the picnic scenario and strawberries.There was also the sweet edge where colourful sweets were put into paper's polka dots flowers and a cute topper in form of an apple. The main table was decorated with two towers of cupcakes, diverses gifts to guests, two vases of natural flowers and an extraordinary cake, which I simple felt in love with. Also in front of the table three garden vases decorated with textile bow and natural flowers. About the scenario I preparated a picnic edge with sawn strawberries, real marmelade and raspberry juice. Detail to the chair: it belonged to me when I was a little child ;-) My mother renovated it to be used now by Athina and also to be part of her party...
I have also to say that every single bow you can see in this party was made by me. Everything was prepared with most possible dedication and care. Most of the party gifts were bought in Germany and decoration accessories as well... Other complements were bought in Rio de Janeiro and others in Recife.
The concept of this party can be resumed as something clean, not really child related but more european gardens related, polka dots as main exploration topic, fewer balloons decoration, symetric table decoration, natural flowers and love, love, love......
I hope you enjoyed it.
Many kisses to all of you,
Andréa

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!!!
    Andréa,vc se superou...
    Eu ainda não tinha visto as fotos com esta clareza.
    Tudo muito lindo, amei!
    Parabéns pelo Blog, já começou muito cheio de classe.
    Beijos
    Da prima que te admira muitooooo <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...