Pages

Friday 15 October 2010



Hi everyone,
I would like also to post these two paintings I made to friends 1 year ago. They both got children and their family members increased ;-)
the first one was to Amelya, daughter from my husband's cousin in Winnipeg - Canada, who as born about a month before my little girl Athina.
The second one I made for our friends - the family Scharein - in Berlin, who also were presented with their 3. child Maya, also a couple of weeks before Athina was born. This one I also worked with textile and loved the result. Didn't you as well?
I enjoyed a lot those two paintings... by the way... I have a wonderful precise scrollsaw and can turn my creations into reality. I love this machine and it was a gift from my father-in-law around 5 years ago.
Many kisses to all,
Andréa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...