Pages

Saturday 30 October 2010

Illustration for fun! Look at my eyes!!!!

Hey everyone,
Today I'd like to post here an illustration I've done. I was doing some exercise in Adobe Illustration and with a lot of pacience I got this result. If you can note, the eyelashes are composed by single vectors done once. And how about the eye? Isn't incredibily wonderful???? I simply love love love love love it. I found the shadows and eye colour quite real, don't you as well?
I love designing in Adobe Illustration or Corel Draw, although I find Adobe Illustration much more user friendly.
Actually my intention with this illustration is to create a funny illustration of myself ;-) Coming soon!!!!!
I wish I could have more time to spend learning and practicing more with those tools!!!!!!
Love,
Andréa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...