Pages

Saturday 5 November 2011

Baby Shower Anna

Hi everybody,

Yes, sucha long time but I hope I will post ofter now!!!
I gave birth to my wonderful Anna in July and we moved back to Brazil end of August... so you can imagine how full the last months were. Now we are settled in SP and still organizing things but thanks God it's less stressful.

Despite the above mentioned happenings I did a lot of cute things the time I was off and I will post them here of course!

For my coming back :-) I decided to post the baby shower I prepared with so much love to Anna, my second doughter. Romantic decoration was choosen this time. As always flowers were important component of my decoration. By the way I was lucky to have this chandelier to complement the main table! Cute favors were personalized with the name Anna! I enjoyed so much creating this, all colors matching on a romantic atmosphere.

Hope you enjoyed as well!

Ah, by the way I will soon create a new logo for my work, I'm pretty excited to present it!

many kisses, Andréa









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...