Pages

Monday 7 November 2011

2nd Anniversary Athina - Owl to love

Hi there,

I was dreaming of a party for which the theme was Owl. That's why I decided to decorate Athina's 2nd birthday with these sweet little funny and cute owls! I designed 4 of them with corel draw and they were everywhere in the decoration: tags, invitation, centerpieces, cupcake toppers and... on the cake. I also wanted to decorate the cake with them and asked a cake designer to make them with biscuit and put on the colorful cake. I drawn this cake also with corel draw and the cake artist turned them into reality. I simply loved it and it is so similar to my draw! Thanks Luciana!

The table follows my concept: simetry, romantic atmosphere and decoration with sweets and objects together.

I took 1 whole week to have it ready. It was full time work and I had to make it all by myself, as everyone was busy and could not help me with the party at that moment. I cannot forget to say that I also had to give attention to my two little daughters who are more important than whatever!

In resume, a main table with pastel colors and some darker nuances to make the decoration appropriate to a child and the cute pompons to give it a bit of exuberance!

Hope you liked it as I did!!!!

Have a nice week full of sweet moments and not so much stress!
Many kisses,
Andréa








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...