Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Baby Shower Robertinho

Hi dear friends,
My sister was also pregnant and she asked me to think and prepare her Baby Shower. I had some difficulties: 1) I was in the middle of my move to Brazil; 2) I just gave birth to my Anna; 3) I was also planning her baby room by distance; 4) I was also planning Athina's 2nd birthday!!!! and everything should by done virtually since she lives in Rio de Janeiro and I was going to Recife from Germany!!!!
But I couldn't say no to my sister!!!!!!!! As I can't say no to everyone I love!
So I took the chalenge and started this project as well!

The colors were pastel yellow, orange, braun, pastel blue and dark blue!

The cake was made in Recife and her mother-in-law brought to Rio de Janeiro on the plane!!!! We discussed which colors and cake should have and it was... bingo!!!!... the way I was thinking about!

Again, all colors matching and the identity should be untouched! Pompoms to complete the decoration and simetry! Fresh flowers and cute favors for the guests!

3 full days work as I arrived in Rio 4 days before the baby shower! But I really enjoyed this project, since everyone helped his way!

Hope you enjoy this project as I did ;-)

Many kisses,
Andréa







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...